5.3.10

How were these kids inspired me!

I just realized that worked with kids is sort of fun activity, and I just found my passion on it. Might be i'm not person who gonna find solution for our socio economic, I won't be speaker in meeting about politics, and so on. But I do believe, someday in future i will be someone who care about kids and youth life!

This idea, just came up couples days ago, because these kids!
ps: I went to Granby elementary school @3rd to teach them spanish, and they convinced me about where is my passion!

these are some of pictures i've taken! i think they are adorable, arent't they?
They make me remember my childhood, i completely forget i have done when i was boy!

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kamu tidak usah ragu, kalau ada yang ingin disampaikan