15.5.13

Crestfallen


Still there two subjects that will examine in two consecutive days. And right now I'm having a hard time to write a paper regard ethic issue in business. My new blank document is literally blank, I haven't write any yet. I just trying to stuff my head with the materials and convince my self that I really understand this subject so I can clearly stated my point of view regard the issue later on.

Thing I do right now is read and try to understand the ethic itself. But this morning I felt guilt with myself for being a goody person. A Hypocrite man. For many times I said that I don't get along with number, and it was even more harder when you have to deal with subject that transforming number as if alphabet then your duty is translating those numbers to considerate which decision you should take. Then my fear of failure forces me to do thing that I'm not suppose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kamu tidak usah ragu, kalau ada yang ingin disampaikan