10.12.13

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may. I am waiting Good News From Publisher.

 Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
And this same flower that smiles today
Tomorrow will be dying.
Old Time is still a flying;
To The Virgins, to Make much of Time - Robert Herrick

I quote poetry above because I think it is very suitable to describe the current condition of mine. Such  a reminder for me to live my life to the fullest and used the rest of year to embody some of resolution that I wrote at the beginning of this year.

Heck, I still have few time before this year really ends. I looked up my resolution notes, there was one list bothered me much. "Send the writing to publisher"

Alhamdulillah, this morning I finally checked the list out from my resolution notes! I sent my writing to well known book publishing in Jakarta, I know it took a real guts to do so.

At some points, I think my writing is just never be good enough to be published, but who cares? God says, Juandha, here is the dice, roll it! Hopefully the publisher shall find my writing is worth to publish. If there is no publisher pick and publish my writing,  I will do it on my own. I swear to god.

But for me, it is very right to do to give your writing chance to be spotted  professionally. Then  I will do Indie publishing, if the possibilities seeem very hard to catch.

The email from publisher this morning said it will take prolly 3 months untill I get confirmation whether it is published or not. I am so excited to see how it turns. I wish the next email from publisher, will be my good news to begin the new year.

Seize your moments fellas!

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes Ju! I didn't know if you're aware of this but there's a website called nulisbuku.com where you can self-publish your own books... eh I'm pretty sure you've heard of it. Mangat anyway bro!

    ReplyDelete

Kamu tidak usah ragu, kalau ada yang ingin disampaikan