17.12.13

What will my last tweet be?



Maybe you've read the news about an Indonesian copywriter who 'suspected' died for being over work. The news makes me sad and I do feel sorry for her. I then tried browsing on twitter to know more about what happen. Then I found her last tweet, for me this looks like her last message to all of human being that still alive. 30 hours of working and still going strong.

"Gajah mati meninggalkan gading, harimau mati meninggalkan belang, manusia mati meninggalkan nama"
- Proverb-
Now we are living in digital era, dead man also left a number of digital memories, such as tweets. Now, I am wondering, what will my last tweet be? Shall it be a happy tweet, thoughtful one, sad story, contains falsity, or maybe my last tweet will not mean anything (as usual) ?
I dont know, but I wish I have time to prepare a beautiful tweet to say goodbye for good.

Rest in Peace Mita Diran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kamu tidak usah ragu, kalau ada yang ingin disampaikan