9.12.13

When You Invited Strangers to Ask




I do not know for sure how it begins, and what motivation drives me to make an account in this website, a website that allows anyone just ask and you can ask anyone using an anonymous identity.

At first, I was very happy to be asked all sorts of questions, the moment of answering those questions creates a sensation that I can not explain in detail. It is all about freedom to express myself. I am the professor in my own case, because I know all the answers. Then, I realize that this website turns me to be selfish one. I feel like the world should revolve around me. I want everyone to care about me, take their time to ask me, but I get bit depressed when found stranger ask me with question that has correlation with someone else. On one hand I blame myself for bringing other people come into my ask.fm answer-question timeline, because I can not guarantee that the statement is appropriate for them. I am worrying that my statements are considered as privacy matters for certain person, while I think those statements are very common to be shared. I just never knew.

After considering many things, I decide to shut down my ask.fm account. So when you see this post, my account is already deactivated. Let me live in peace, let my personal case be a mystery. Thank you for those of you that had asked me, and please do apologize me if there is inappropriate answer that may not be pleasing you.

I believe by trick of fate, someday we will pop up and greet in person, that is the best time for us to know each other. Not through ask.fm. Okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kamu tidak usah ragu, kalau ada yang ingin disampaikan